Parental Contribution Scheme
Our new brochure is now available, contact us and we can send it to you
Please note that we do not provide devices or finance for private individuals.
Laptops for Students
In the UK parents invest millions per year in technologies for the household. Most families have a computer and internet access, so why rent or buy school sponsored equipment? Since COVID19 remote learning has become a necessity, enabling students to access classes when at home.
Our Laptops for Students programme can be the solution for many schools who struggle to afford new equipment. It has the benefit of bridging the home school divide, in which the students’ use of computers at home is monitored and valuable out of school hours learning opportunities are not lost.
The essence of the scheme is to make available an option whereby parents contribute to the cost of the acquisition, benefiting from the economies of scale or bulk purchase and education-based pricing.
Why use Axis?
The team at Axis is highly experienced in the education sector, having worked with schools since the late 1980’s right up to the present day. We try to keep everything as simple as possible and to this purpose have broken the Laptops for Students scheme into separate sections for ease of use.
We work with a few dedicated education partners – including Maxxia Ltd and CPU Group – to bring together a programme that facilitates learning from home with a parental contribution scheme that is collected by CPU on your behalf.
Remote Learning via a Parental Contribution Scheme
We understand that students need consistent access to the latest IT equipment but also recognise the challenges in education IT budgets. Add to this the urgent need to accommodate teaching remotely, sometimes with little notice, then access to mobile devices is becoming a necessary part of school life.
We have developed a parental contribution scheme that can help you react quickly to the ever-changing situation caused by COVID19.
- Enables students to learn from home.
- It takes the pressure off schools should they be forced to close suddenly.
- The equipment is fully insured against accidental damage, spills, the etc whilst using it at home.
- Gives students access to the latest technology.
- A dedicated parent portal system.
- Assistance with choosing a supplier (we do not receive any monetary benefits from suppliers, and we do not recommend any technology. We will point you in the direction of suppliers who are dedicated to the education sector).
Please contact us if you would like to discuss this in more detail